- , Piece/Pieces
- 8000.00 - 25000.00 INR
- 2-3 Inch (in)
- 240 Volt (v)
The Industrial Electro Magnetic Hammer offered by us are manufactured from materials that are inherently resistant to corrosion and abrasion, with high tolerance to shocks and impacts. Primarily consisting of a stator and a rotor, these are ideal for use in innumerable industries for better maneuvering of hard to handle solid materials. The Industrial Electro Magnetic Hammer offered by us are compact, maintenance free and are far superior to other conventional hammering systems still used in various industries. One notable usage of these is for the elimination of unwanted finer particles in the inner surface of cyclone separators, spray drying plants and many more.
- These are resistant to weathering, i.e work flawlessly in all weather conditions
- These have optimal power efficiency, thus ensuring monetary savings to the user both in the short term as well as in the long term
- Our valuable patrons can avail these as per their requirements at market competitive rates
Pulse Current (amp)
Q1. What are the benefits of using an industrial electro-magnetic hammer?
A1. An industrial electro-magnetic hammer provides many benefits such as increased production speed and efficiency, better control of the material being worked on, improved safety due to its ability to control the force and energy applied to the work surface, improved accuracy and precision in the work being performed, and the ability to easily adjust the intensity of the hammers force.
Q2. How do I know what size and type of industrial electro-magnetic hammer to use?
A2. The size and type of industrial electro-magnetic hammer needed will depend on the specific application and the material being worked on. It is important to consider the size and weight of the material, as well as the type of work being performed, before selecting the right hammer.
Q3. What safety precautions should be taken when using an industrial electro-magnetic hammer?
A3. When using an industrial electro-magnetic hammer, it is important to always wear safety glasses and protective clothing, and to ensure that the hammer is securely mounted and properly grounded.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 8000 Per Day
- 2 Week
- As per customer's request
- Australia, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa, Central America, Asia, North America
- All India