- 8000.00 - 25000.00 INR
- 3-4 Inch (in)
- Screw Conveyor
- Oil Resistant
- 240 Volt (v)
Flameproof Electromagnetic Hammer
We are one of India's leading organization's engaged in manufacturing and supplying of Flameproof Electromagnetic Hammer. These are manufactured at our state of the art facilities under the constant guidance of industry experts. The Flameproof Electromagnetic Hammer are specifically designed to solve the common problems associated with the the handling of solid materials such as adhesion, arching, compacting, clogging and many more.
Ideal for a wide range of application areas such as the coal industry, ceramic sector, cement & mining sector etc.
These are inherently resistant to corrosion, chips, vibrations and also shocks
These have a long service life and require minimal maintenance
How To Select The Model
There are many parameters depends for the selection of Electromagnetic Hammers such as plate thickness of chamber, design of stiffeners, consistency and nature of powder and etc.
However in general we suggest you to select
- Model NEC-EH-S for the plate thickness less then 2 mm.
- Model NEC-EH-50 for the plate thickness of 2 to 3 mm.
- Model NEC-EH-75 for the plate thickness of 6 to 8 mm.
- Model NEC-EH-75B for heavy impact.
Flameproof & Weatherproof Electromagnetic Hammer
(Certified and approved by C.M..R.I.- Dhanbad)
Select for Hazardous and Flameproof area.
- Model NEC-FEH-50 for the plate thickness of 2 to 3 mm.
- Model NEC-FEH-75 for the plate thickness of 6 to 8 mm.
Pulse Current (amp)
Power Consumption @ 10 strokes/min
NEC - EH - 50
NEC - EH - 75
NEC - EH - 75B
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 25 Per Day
- 2 Week
- As per customer;s request
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Anand-Sojitra Road, Anand, Gujarat, 388001, India