The Electromagnetic Hammers offered by us are the preferred choice in a wide range of industries such as chemical & pharmaceutical, ceramic, cement and mining etc. This can be primarily attributed to their unmatchable features such as compact nature, robust design and many more. The Electromagnetic Hammers are specifically designed for the purpose of eliminating and also preventing the common occurrence of sticking of finer particles in the inner surfaces of cyclone separators, spray drying plants etc.
These are also ideal for removing the distortion caused on a material due to welding through bending or stretching the material to the desired contour
These work flawlessly in all weather conditions
These have optimal tolerance to other natural occurrences such as moisture and UV rays
How To Select The Model
There are many parameters depends for the selection of Electromagnetic Hammers such as plate thickness of chamber, design of stiffeners, consistency and nature of powder and etc.
However in general we suggest you to select
- Model NEC-EH-S for the plate thickness less then 2 mm.
- Model NEC-EH-50 for the plate thickness of 2 to 3 mm.
- Model NEC-EH-75 for the plate thickness of 6 to 8 mm.
- Model NEC-EH-75B for heavy impact.
Flameproof & Weatherproof Electromagnetic Hammer
(Certified and approved by C.M..R.I.- Dhanbad)
Select for Hazardous and Flameproof area.
- Model NEC-FEH -50 for the plate thickness of 2 to 3 mm.
- Model NEC-FEH-75 for the plate thickness of 6 to 8 mm.
Anand-Sojitra Road, Anand, Gujarat, 388001, India